Recently, I read a book about how to learn by Ulrich Boser. In this book,it provides many evidence-based methods to learn. Besides, it also provides steps for readers to follow.
The table of contents shows the steps for readers:
- value: first, you have find out why you want to learn this.
- target: after you learn(master) this skill, what do you want to do? and try to be focus on your target.
- develop: use deliberate practice to hone your skill.
- extend: apply the knowledge
- relate: interact with other knowledge, mix it up.
- rethink: be humble. review, reconsider the knowledge.